기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

“The world has made but soon will disappear”


“The world has made but soon will disappear”
Seyoung Lee
The world has made but soon will disappear
The flowers came over wind with the scent
Among the wind, we’re able to breathe since then,
Beloved nature, would like to be a tree
Counting on stars, I will name it right after you
Everything in the world has uneven ground
While only love gives you just more than wounds
Broaden your world and emotions and power
But soon the stars and wind and all be gone,                                                                                                                
Still, the words you’ve bloomed, are glowing on the field
Standing, putting down my soul on the region
Now ready to let thou go, and struggling to try thou yield
Didn’t meant to love the world and plunge on,
I’ve loved you with my whole heart, just you weren’t part of me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

"The Lady with the dog" by Anton Chekhov-- What is love?--

Rating: 8.5 out of 10   <The Lady with the dog> was a story of love between Dmitri Gurov and the lady with the dog, whose name is Anna Sergeyevna. Dmitri and Anna were both married and they each had wife and husband. At first, Dmitri Gurov thought that women were "the lower race" and weren't interested in the lady with the dog. Different from other love stories, they didn't fall in love at first sight. However, as they get together for about one week, they became close to each other. They fell in love and their emotions grew bigger and bigger, but Anna fears that she has lost Dmitri's respect and decided to leave him. However, they meet again later in Moscow, and confirm their mind and confesses their love for each other. After that, Anna decided to visit Moscow to see Dmitri, but she still thinks that it is uncomfortable to lie continuously. However, Dmitri is perfectly happy with doing thing what he wants, with the lady whom he loves. The story has an ...

Part of my world

Wanderin' free Wish I could be Part of that world [ ♪ Part of your world  ♪ ] I was a little girl who extremely loved the Little Mermaid, Ariel, the princess from the Disney film. That young girl saw the play <The Little Mermaid> in Disney land, 7 times without any movement. The girl grew up and still has the phone case of Ariel.  And as you may think of, the young girl is me, Seyoung Lee. So now, I want to tell you about what's in part of my world. L eaving from my hometown in Mokdong, it has been about 1 year and a half staying as a student of KMLA. As I stay here, in KMLA, I could think over again about who am I, and the things I like. I believe those things what I like, what I am interested in, can explain myself better than just introducing myself with the normal information. I like movies, music- including playing musical instruments. As I mentioned before, the movie <The Little Mermaid> is the first movie that I was really into it. After th...

Never be the same

Well,  is there anyone who doesn’t like music? I guess not. Then,  w hat’s on your playlist? Scrolling up my music playlist, I selected 20 songs to make a loop streaming so that I can listen to those songs the whole night. Then I found one song, hesitated for one second, and deleted all the other songs which I chose before. It was the song of a young, small Cuba lady, but no matter who the singer was, that song is my favorite, actually, it is a song that has all my high-school memories in it. It was <Never be the same>.            I t is not smell, not a place, but it was ‘song’ that reminds me of the moment in my life. However, whenever I listen to this song, I find the girl playing bass guitar shivering in front of everyone in her freshman year. Maybe she was scared because it was her first performance stage, and she barely knew the juniors and seniors, though, it was not her point of shivering. She was so nervous b...